Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Out With Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

Come Out With Me - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:42 am

John hummed a little. "She seems pretty bitchy though. But I man, if you love her, then you love her." He mumbled against the pillow. "She okay with you rooming with me and not her?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:47 am

"I guess. She mumbled something in French when I told her stuck her hand in my face and walked away," Mike said, rolling his eyes again as he moved his hands to John's mid-back.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 am

John nodded. "Mike are you bi?" He asked. He kinda sensed it, with the way he was around John. But it wasn't as obvious as John being gay, so he just had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 am

"Nope," Mike said, staying concentrated on massaging John.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 am

John frowned. "Really? Yet your massaging another man's back?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Mike chuckled. "I've always loved to massage. If I hadn't made it in wrestling, I would have been a massuse or massage therapist," he informed him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 pm

John chuckled, his whole body relaxing. Partly because it was Mike who was touching him. He sighed. He had seriously thought Mike was bi or gay. But he still thought Mike was lying.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Mike sighed as he massaged John. John's skin felt so good under his hands, like velvet. The things this man did to him...
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 pm

John let out a breath. The only thing he was missing was a glass of wine. But this took his mind of the urge for alcohol. Mike's hands took off the edge.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 pm

"How do you feel?" Mike asked him quietly, knowing that he was feeling good. Mike's hands went lower and were practically on John's ass.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 pm

John groaned a little. "Relaxed." He moaned out, his body pretty much limp, his muscles loose and not tense like they usually were. John was always stressed most of the time. But right now... with Mike, alcohol was the last thing on his mind. And that was a first.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Mike smirked and felt his cock twitch at John's moan. "Good. That's my goal," he said. He started to massage John's ass, biting his lip to keep from going too far.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 pm

John moaned again, his eyes closing and his cock twitching, glad he was on his stomach. He shift his hips for a moment, trying to get some friction before he stopped. He bit his lip and let out a breath through his nose, his muscles relaxing again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Mike smirked, loving what he was doing to John and how he was reacting. "Feel good?" he asked a hint of teasing im his voice.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 pm

John nodded. "Yeah..." He breathed, shifting his hips again, wanting some friction for his painful hard on.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Mike smirked, his fingers ghosting down John's ass to the inside of his thigh, close to his entrance.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 pm

John's back arched, his fist clenching the sheets. "Mike..." He moaned, girding his erection against the bed as he felt Mike's fingers in the inside of his sensitive thigh.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Mike smirked. "You like that, Johnny? Does that feel good?" he asked, going closer to John's entrance.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:14 pm

John's eyes opened his eyes and his sex drive went down. He whimpered, feeling bad as he wanted to have fun with Mike. But he... just... "I-I..." he stuttered, embarrassed that he couldn't keep it 'up'.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Mike raised an eyebrow. "Everything okay?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 pm

"Y-Yeah... I just uh... can't..." John bit his lips, blushing deeply at his problem, completely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 pm

"Keep it up?" Mike offered, sitting up. He couldn't believe John couldn't keepit up. He had heard some stories about John before he got with Melina, and he had no problems keeping it up then, from what he heard.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 pm

John nodded and also sat up. He sighed dejectedly. "I can't keep it up... I-I'm sorry..." He whispered, his eyes watering. he was 31. He shouldn't be having these problems. He didn't understand what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Mike shook his head. "Don't be sorry," he said softly and ran a hand down the side of his face. "We don't gotta do that, Johnny."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:15 pm

John looked down. "I guess. But it's... embarrassing." He mumbled. "I'm young. I should be able to keep a hard on." He huffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Out With Me
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: