Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Out With Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Come Out With Me - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 am

"Ohmigoshyouareafuckingdumbass!" Mike whispered to him quickly, glancing around them.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 am

John winced as security came to them. "Sir, please come with us." The man said to John. "John felt 2 feet tall as he walked witht he security men to the back.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:05 am

Mike sighed. This was not going to end well, that much he knew.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 am

A half hour later, John walked out back to Mike, looking extremely uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 pm

"What happened?" Mike asked, looking at the time. "We missed our flight."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm

John huffed. "Cavity search." He grumbled and slowly sat down in a seat. "Ugh, I hate my life." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

"You were the one who yelled about being a bombing terrorist," Mike said quietly. "Now, I have to go see what I can do about our flight. So don't go anywhere," he said and walked off, trying to figure out how they were going to get there on time.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:08 pm

John let out a breath and played with a strand of his hair. This would happen to him. Get cavity searched for yelling about being a bombing terrorist. He sighed, feeling exhausted all over again and started to drift off in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Mike waited in line until it was his turn. When he walked up to her, she immediately started to flirt with him. He rolled his eyes when she was looking away, but turned on his charm, trying to get the next soonest flight. After he did so, getting two tickets for a flight the next day, he thanked her and walked away, going back to John. "I'll have to let Vince know we won't be there," he said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 pm

John groaned and his head fell forward, right into his knees. His neck was hurting again, as well as his lower back. His next paycheck was probably going to get docked. He was exhausted. And he couldn't even have a drink. he was fucking miserable.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Mike sighed. "Stop beating yourself up John. It's not going to do any good."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 pm

John just heaved a big sigh. "I hurt." He whispered, his eyes falling closed as his head rested on his knees. He hurt, inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:22 pm

"I know, John. But it's only gonna make it worse if you beat yourself up. How about we go back to the hotel and just relax for the rest of the day, yeah?" Mike said, standing up and holding his hand out to John.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm

John sighed and nodded, slowly standing. "Kay." He whispered, not letting go of Mike's hand. As if it was his security blanket.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Mike smiled, grabbing their luggage and walking back outside, hailing a cab and telling him to bring them back to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:48 pm

John laid his tea on Mike's shoulder when they sat in the cab, his hair falling in his face. He sighed tiredly. He just wanted a drink so bad.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Mike wrapped an arm around John, rubbing his arm soothingly. He kissed the top of his head before resting his head atop of John's. His heart broke for John. He didn't think any human should have to go through this.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

John pressed close, the man was like his security blanket. His best friend right now. Someone who actually gave a damn about John. And that's all he's ever wanted. Was for someone to actually... care.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Mike sighed as they arrived the hotel. He paid the fare, grabbing their stuff and John's hand, getting out of the cab.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 pm

John followed Mike into the hotel. They re-booked their room and went up. John laid down on the bed, rubbing his neck. "I fucking hate my neck..." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Mike sighed and sat on John's ass, pushing his hands away and massaging his neck, making sure to be gentle yet firm and work away the knots.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm

John let out a small moan. "You don't gotta do this... I appreciate it..." He mumbled against the bed, feeling his muscles loosen up and unwind.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Mike felt his cock twitch a bit when John moaned, it he pushed his feelings down, forcing himself to stay neutral. "It's no bother. Really," he said, moving down to John's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm

John sighed in contentment, unaware of Mike's feelings. "So..how's Marys?" He chuckled. "I see you haven't spoken to her lately.:
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 am

'She's... Maryse," Mike said, scowling a bit, thankful John couldn't see him. "You know. No words can really describe her." Besides annoying, bitchy, controlling. Of course, only behind closed doors. She's just a bitch in public, he thought, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Out With Me
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: