Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Out With Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Come Out With Me - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Mike nodded. "Well, there's gotta be a reason for it. I mean, I certainly wasn't lacking on my part," he said, thinking what could do this.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 pm

John chuckled a bit. "Yeah." He sighed. "But now I know you're not completely straight and you're attracted to me." He said with a slight smile, laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm

"I never claimed to be straight with you, now did I?" Mike smirked, laying down next to him, though he was on his side so he could face him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 pm

John chuckled and laid down facing him as well, their bodies pretty close together. "I suppose you didn't." He chuckled before sighing. "I probably won't ever come out."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:46 am

Mike didn't know what came over him, but before he could stop himself, he had leaned forward and kissed John, his hands cupping the brunette's face.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 am

John was surprised at first. But eventually, he melted against Mike's lips and kissed back. He didn't get turned on, but the taste of Mike's lips sent electricity through his body. He loved it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 am

Mike rubbed John's side as they kissed, loving how John made him feel. Loving the taste of the man he was kissing.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 am

John eventually pulled away for air. He let out a breath, his eyes closed. "Wow." He breathed. "Well we'll be an interesting tag team, huh?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:17 am

"That we will," Mike replied, running a hand through John's hair and staring into his eyes. "You're so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 am

John blushed a bit. "Thank you. You're not so bad looking yourself." He said with a smile. "Try not to molest me in the ring, though." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 am

"Damn! I was really hoping you wouldn't ask that, 'cause I really wanted to!" Mike whined overdramatically, crossing his arms and huffing.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 am

John laughed. A real laugh. The sound was foreign to both their ears and rang charmingly, like Christmas bells throughout the room. His smile was bright as he laughed at the blond man's over dramatics.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 am

Mike smiled when John laughed. He was glad he could make the brunette laugh. It was something he had never heard, but something he wanted to hear a lot more often.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 am

"You are so adorable." John chuckled and kissed Mike's cheek, pressing close to him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:59 am

"Yeah, I know. I've been told," Mike smirked, wrapping his arms around John.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 am

John chuckled and wrapped his arms around Mike as well, nuzzling his neck, his body relaxing completely.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 am

"Let's get some sleep," Mike said softly, kissing the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 am

John nodded and kissed Mike's lips. "Night blondie." He mumbled before nuzzling his neck, falling fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 am

Mike chuckled softly, relaxing himself before falling asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:43 am

The next morning, John once again slept in. He'd been sleeping a lot lately. He was on his stomach, face down into the pillows (how he was breathing was beyond anyone), and he was dead asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 am

Mike was up early, as usual, and he had worked out, showered and gotten dressed. He smiled at John, climbing into bed with him and running a hand up and down his back.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 pm

John made soft, muffled noise but stayed still and asleep, enjoying Mike's gentle touch. It soothed him. It always did.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:10 pm

"Johnny," Mike whispered in John's ear, his breath hitting it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:11 pm

John shivered and lifted his head off the pillows to speak clearly. "Five more minutes Daddy." He mumbled, eyes still closed before this head fell back in tot he pillows.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Mike chuckled at the 'Daddy' comment. "No, John. Now. Up up up!" he said, smacking his ass with each 'up'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Out With Me
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: