Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tearin' Up My Heart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Cena

John Cena

Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 pm

John looked down, ashamed. "That's not what I meant..."
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 am

Phil sighed. "I know I'm just... tired. And I was so worried about you. John, ya gotta stop this. You can;t be going 24 hours without food or sleep. Do you know what would happen if I lost you? I'd die, John, without you." He whispered, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm

"I'll- I'll try to take more breaks. But when I get going, it's hard to stop myself. It just comes naturally now. It's force of habit, I guess you could say," John said, looking at him. "But for you, I'll try," he added.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Phil nodded. "Okay. That's all I ask of you baby." He breathed and kissed his lover softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:24 pm

John smiled and kissed Phil back, running a hand through his lover's hair. When they pulled away, he said, "I miss your long hair."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Phil chuckled softly. "I miss it too. Maybe I'll grow it out again..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 am

"It will. If you let it," John said, running his hand through it again. And you should stop with the product. It's not soft anymore."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:47 am

Phil pouted. "As you wish, your highness." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:53 am

John smiled and kissed Phil's pout away. "I'm glad we worked all this out," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:57 am

"I'm glad we did. But... I still don't know if I'm coming back." Phil sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:42 am

John nodded. "I know. Whatever your decision, I'll support you, 100 percent."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:59 am

Phil smiled softly. "Thank you. Because I don't think 'm coming back. At least not yet."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:43 am

John's heart clenched a bit, but he nodded anyways. "It's alright. I understand. Take all the time you need. I support you," John told his lover softly.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Phil smiled. "You're the best." he chuckled. "Now, when can you get out of here?" He asked. "You still need to kick Vince's ass."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm

"I don't know. Soon, I hope. I don't really have a problem with hospitals. I'd just rather be out there then in here," John said, looking around the cold, disinfectant smelling room and shuddered a bit.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 am

Phil looked around the hospital. "I'm petrified of hospitals. You know that." He sighed. "Can I just... steal you out of here?" He asked with an evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

John chuckled. "You could. Or I could just get my discharge papers and leave," he said.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 am

Phil pursed his lips."I prefer the evil way." He said, nodding in confirmation of his response.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

John rolled his eyes at his lover. "Go get my discharge papers, Phil," he said, getting up and walking over to a chair, pulling off the hospital gown and pulling on his clothes.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Phil groaned. "Fine fine." He grumbled and went to go get the papers. When he finished, he went back to John. "Let's get outta here, tiger." He chuckled, taking his lover's hand.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 pm

John smiled and walked out of the hospital with Phil, thankful to no longer be in there. He always hated the way it smelled, of antiseptic and death. He got in the car and relaxed against the seat, content with letting Phil drive for the day.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 pm

When they got to the hotel, Phil sighed as he sat on the bed. "I don't know if I should come back or not." He murmured, running a hand through his short hair, missing the long length.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm

John sat next to him, wrapping his arms around him. "Do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:35 pm

"I don't know. I wanna be with you and I love the fans but.. I just get that feeling that... I'm being under appreciated. I dunno. Maybe i'm just being stupid..." Phil murmured quietly, leaning into John.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 pm

"You're far from under appreciated. You're getting more airtime than a lot of people get. And that's precious, even for me and Randy and Hunter," John said. And he meant it. They all fought for their spot in the shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tearin' Up My Heart
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: PPVs-
Jump to: