Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tearin' Up My Heart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CM Punk

CM Punk

Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 pm

"You're right..." Phil sighed. "You think I should stay?" He murmured. He knew John was right. He was being heard. ANd that's what he wanted most. What he had been looking for. Just to be listened to.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:01 pm

"I think you should if you want to. Ultimately, it's your decision," John replied, kissing his temple.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:03 pm

"I'll stay. Give it another shot. I still need to beat your ass again. It's fun." Phil chuckled and kissed John's lips, wrapping an arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:33 pm

John rolled his eyes. "As if, babes. As if," he teased and kiss him. Yeah, he would spend his life with this man, no matter his choices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tearin' Up My Heart
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: PPVs-
Jump to: