Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a child (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

Like a child (open) Empty
PostSubject: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 am

Kendrick was sitting on the receptionist's desk in the hotel foyer, bothering the receptionist. His legs were dangling over the edge of the desk as a child's would when they sat on a chair that was to high for them and wore a hoody that was slightly too big for him, along with a t-shirt and jeans; the receptionist sighed as he asked her more questions.

"What's that for?" Kendrick asked her, pointing at the unlabeled security button.

"I"m trying to serve these customers..."

"But I asked a question, that means you have to help me. What's that for?" Kendrick asked, pointing at something else.

The couple waiting to check into their hotel room were getting impatient, the man looked close to yelling and his wife looked as if she was torn between being annoyed and being amused by Kendrick's childish behaviour.
The receptionist apologised to them and suddenly looked relieved as she spotted someone walking towards the desk who she hoped would be able to remove Kendrick from her desk.

"Oh finally, could you please deal with him I need to do my job..." She said to the person who had just arrived at the desk..
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Belle was running late again. She was suppose to run the reception desk again seeing as how they were short staffed. Her heels clicked as she walked into the door. She sent the other woman behind the desk a kind smile. Working at the hotel was stressful for her, she liked having fun. Belle liked having fun but needed this job. She took her seat and looked up at the man sitting on her desk holding up everyone else. It made her laugh a little but she quickly corrected herself. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Kendrick watched as a new person sat down at the desk and the first receptionist finally dealt with the customers, he wondered for a second why the lady looked so annoyed with him, he had only asked her some simple questions.
He turned to the other girl who'd just sat down and smiled when she spoke to him.

"Hello miss, I am Brian Kendrick." He said, waving at her.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:03 pm

"Im Belle Moore." She smiled small and looked around him motioning the line forward. Working around Brian she handed out room keys and took them back. She wished them a good trip home and hoped they enjoyed her stay. All the while she worked around Brian and sent him smiles and talked to him a bit. Finally the line was gone and Belle sat typing on her key board.

"So what are you doing here Mr.Kendrick?" Belle asked her eyes not moving from the computer
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 am

"I'm watching all the nice people," Kendrick said smilling "Though some of them aren't so nice, they just give me funny looks when I say hello. But you're the first that's called me 'mister'." He sat there drawing invisible pictures on the desk with his finger, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:46 am

"Well we have to at work." She looked up from her computer and fixed her shirt. "But if it helps I find this kind of entertaining. I mean its not often people just sit on my desk."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:10 am

"The other lady looked bored, so I came to keep her company, but she was rude to me. But you aren't rude, so I like you better." Kendrick grinned, brushing a hand through his hair, before drawing with his finger again.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:54 am

"Yeah she can be that way." Sighing Belle shook her head. "Takes her job way too seriously." Smiling when he said that he liked her more Belle watched him draw with his finger. "I like you better than I like her too." Suddenly her phone ring and with an apologetic smile she answered the phone
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:59 am

"Being serious isn't as fun." Kendrick replied and smiled at her, quietly watching as she answered her phone, after a few seconds he went back to his drawing while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Typing in a mans reservation Belle watched Brian draw once more. She hung up at looked at him oddly. "What are you drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:25 am

Brian looked back at her, smiling shyly "Nothing much, I was drawing a cat before but know I'm drawing a flower."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:11 pm

"Can I see?" Belle asked curiously before leaning over to see the drawing. Not quiet seeing it but close enough to if he wanted to show her
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 pm

"Only if the desk is dusty," Kendrick said and smiled at her. "But there's the cat and that's the flower." He pointed to spots on the desk, a proud look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 am

There was never dust on the desk. But still Belle could see it in her mind and smiled back at her. "Maybe one day I can see the real version?" Tucking her hair behind her ear she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:14 am

Kendrick smiled at her like a child would when given a new toy "Maybe, I'm sure my cats would love to meet a pretty girl like you..." He trailed off as he looked at her, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Belle blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm sure I'd love to meet them too." She replied looking up at him and smiled small
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Kendrick looked over at the other receptionist and noticed she didn't look too impressed about him still sitting on the desk "Um...maybe I should come back later?" He asked, looking back at Belle "The other lady does not look very happy with me." He frowned slightly, not really wanting to go.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:20 am

Glancing over at her Belle scowled. Whenever a guy flirted with Belle Meg glared at them, even if Belle didn't flirt back. Still she smiled and took Brians hand and wrote her number on it. "Call me sometime. I would love to talk more."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:46 am

Brian smiled and blushed as Belle took his hand and wrote her number on it "Sure, are you working here tomorrow?" He asked, his face still red.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Smiling Belle blushed and nodded. "I work most days. But just in case im not here come down to GasChambers Inc. Its my brothers tattoo shop and I work there sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 am

"You're Shannon's sister?" Brian asked, a surprised look on his face. "I just thought you had the same name..." He played with the end of his hair as he spoke, looking embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 pm

"Yeah, younger sister." The surprised look on his face amused her. People never really thought they were siblings but if they saw her outside with all her peircings in and some of her tattoos showing they would see it. Belle just happened to look like her father where Shannon looked like their father. "Is that an issue?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Brian smiled at her "Of course not, I just didn't know he had a sister; then again I haven't had a chance to talk to him much lately." He blushed slightly, feeling even more embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:10 pm

As the woman next to her cleared her throat Belle sighed. "You better go." She smiled and pointed to his arm. "Dont forget me." Belle tucked the hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:52 am

Brian frowned, hating the other woman for making him go.
"Don't worry, I won't." He smiled at Belle before sliding of the end of the desk, immaturely looking at the other receptionist with the same look she'd been giving him. He brushed his hair out of his face with one hand as he headed towards the hotel's cafe for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a child (open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next