Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save me from this addiction (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

Save me from this addiction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Needles. He loved them. But not how everyone in the WWE thought. Sure Jeff had done drugs. He made a mistake, just as he told his fans. Jeff believed in honesty and was honest with the fans when he was in front of them again. No, Jeff loved needles against his skin. Putting ink into his skin that would last forever. He couldnt get enough of it. And not just tattoos but piercings. This was his new addiction. It wasn't bad like the other one but some said it was. Matt for one. But he loved them. Which is why he sat in the chair at his friend Shannon Moore's tattoo shop 'Gas Chamber Inc'. He didn't even notice the person looking at him from outside he was so lost in the feel of the needle.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Giovanna, commonly referred to as Gia, took a deep breath and smiled, running a hand through her blond/brown hair. She loved being outside, even if there was no reason to be. She was on her way to Gas Chamber Ink to see Shannon and get a new tattoo. She loved getting tattoos and she even had a few piercings.

Gia walked past a few stores and she saw the tattoo parlor. She smiled as she passed by the huge window in front looked in the shop. She saw a man getting tattooed, and she saw that he had a few himself already. He was fit and his hair was multicolored. He was tan under his tattoos. He wore a pair of faded jeans and a wife beater. She could see some make up on the face. She knew, looking at him, that he was friends with Shannon.

She entered the tattoo parlor and walked to the counter, seeing Shane. "Hey, Shane," she said, smiling. "Who's Shannon tattooing?"

"Jeff Hardy. Ya know, from WWE?" Shane replied.

She looked at him again. "Oh yeah! I thought he looked familiar. Huh. Well, I'm here for a new one," she smiled at him.

"Who do ya want?" he asked.

"I'll wait for Shannon," she replied and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Jeff looked over at the girl that had just walked in. She was tan and had blonde/brown hair. He could see her piercings and tattoos from here and was interested in they were. Jeff looked over at Shannon.

"Whose she?" He asked looking back at her.

Glancing up Shannon smiled. She was just Jeff's type. "Gia. She comes here all the time for her tattoos."

"I wanna talk to her." Jeff's eyes didn't leave her as she talked with Shane. Shannon rolled his eyes knowing Jeff would want to meet her.

"Gia!" Shannon called and waved her over when she came. "This is Jeff Hardy." He nodded to Jeff and went back to his work. Jeff smiled up at Gia.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Gia smiled and walked over to them. She looked at Jeff. "Hey. Gia," she said, holding out her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Jeff offered his hand that wasn't being tattooed. "Take a seat." He pointed to the seat with a smile
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Gia smiled softly and took a seat next to Jeff, biting her bottom lip. She glanced over at Shane who was talking to Chris, laughing and motioning over to her, Jeff and Shannon. She knew they were talking about her and gave Shane a hard stare and he instantly stopped laughing. She fixed her face with a smile and turned her attention back to Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Craning his neck Jeff shook his head at Shane. He was such a dork sometimes and found everything funny. "So you just think Im cute or where you waiting for Shan here?" Jeff smiled easily with his own southern air to him. Getting a closer look at her Jeff couldn't help but love this girls eyes.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

"I was waiting for Shannon, seeing as I don't entirely trust Shane was a needle to my skin after last time," Gia chuckled, running a hand through her hair. "But I'm not gonna lie, you are pretty cute," she added with a flirty smile.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:51 pm

"Yeah, I wouldn't trust Shane either." With a grin he looked back at Shannons work. It was the roots on his arm that he was working on and it was coming together nicely. Looking back at Gia Jeff lay on his southern charm. "And would a cute guy like me be allowed to buy a girl like you something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:08 pm

"I don't know. I'm pretty hard to get," Gia replied, smirking. She had gotten plenty of offers, and said no to all of them. But something had her wanting to say yes to this man.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:58 pm

"Well I don't mind a challenge." Jeff said smirking trying not to move as Shannon tattooed him. "I don't mind chasing."
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 pm

"Not a whole lotta chasing you can do being tattooed, is there?" Gia smirked, standing up and walking over to Shane and Chris, bending over the counter slightly, her ass facing Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Jeff smirked. She had a point but damned if Jeff wouldn't try. He looked back at Shannon and Shannon knew that look in his eyes. Jeff had seen something he wanted and be damned if he doesnt get it.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Gia glanced back at Jeff before turning to Shane. "So, I guess- Wait, no. Chris, I want you to do my tat," she said with a smile.

"Sure. What is it and where do you want it?"

"I want a tribal tattoo," she said quietly, handing him the paper. "On my ass," she said loud enough for Jeff to hear.

Chris looked at her. "Your ass? Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, smiling.

"Alright. We'll take on of the private rooms so your ass isn't exposed to everyone," he said, motioning for her to head down the hall. She did, walking into a room.

"Let's do this. Drop your pants," he said.

She stripped off her pants, thankfully wearing a thong and laid down. She smiled when he started to tattoo her.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 pm

His ears pirking up at the sound of Gia talking about her ass then following Chris to the back. Shaking his head Jeff smiled. She knew how to get what she want but he was no stranger to this game. He was going to play his way not her's. If he was gonna chase her she would sit back and enjoy the ride. Plotting took over his mind as Shannon guided the needle over his flesh
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 pm

The tattoo took about an hour to do since it was simple and just an outline. Chris rubbed the ointment on it and covered it so nothing got on it. She smiled and hopped down off the table. "Thank you!" she said and kissed his cheek before walking out and over to Shane. She pulled out her wallet and paid her bill, smiling at Shane before turning to leave.

"What, we don't get to see it?" Shane called after her.

She smirked and called over her shoulder, "You don't." and then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 am

Jeff was waiting outside and fell into step with her. He smiled easily and just walked for a little. "So what do you even like to eat?" He asked turning the charm on
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 am

Gia rolled her eyes, though she had a smile on her face. "That, my good sir, is none of your business. How about this," she said and turned to face him. "Woo me, and I'll go on a date with you."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 am

"And how do you suggest that?" Jeff pulled out a packet of skittles from his pocket. It was his other addiction. "Especially if you wont tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 am

"Exactly. Wooing is trying to earn someone's affection without knowing anything about them, usually. So have fun," Gia said, kissing his cheek and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:22 am

"Dont I even get your number!?" He yelled after her and shook his head when she didn't answer. Jeff knew she wouldn't make it easy on him but then an idea popped into his head. Running back to the shop he got the information he needed and made his way down the street on his motorcycle with a smile
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:26 am

Gia smiled as she walked home. Flirting with the younger Hardy was fun, and she couldn't wait to see what schemes he came up with to woo her. She chuckled. Woo. Ah, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:32 am

The track was good as Jeff rode over each hill. He had just signed a card that would be going over to Gia's with roses and chocolate. He had gotten the address from Gas Chambers inc. Jeff stopped the bike and turned it off smirking to himself. he didn't think roses would do it but it was a start
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 am

Gia was sitting in the living room, drawing when there was a knock on the door. She sighed and set the sketchbook down before getting up and answering the door. She was shocked to see a man with roses and chocolates.

"Gia Bianca?" he asked.

"Yes, that's me," she said.

"These are for you," he informed her, handing her the stuff before walking away. She shut the door and walked into the kitchen, setting the chocolates and roses down. She looked in the roses for a card and found one. She read it, smirking when she saw they were from Jeff.

"Too classic, Mr. Hardy. But thank you," she said, walking back into the living room with the chocolates.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

The lines of Jeff's painting started to blend together for him. He loved painting faces and how many combonations there are for so amny different people. Standing up with a stretch he pulled out his phone and dialed the number he got from Shannon. Shannon wasn't as innocent as some thought and for that Jeff was thankful. He waited for Gia to pick up. "Hey there." He said when she answered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save me from this addiction (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next