Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Trish Stratus is seen in the locker room of Lita, roses in her hand, black bra and thong on, showing off her perfect figure. The two have been rivals and friends, but Trish has been in love with Lita for a long time. She sees the door open, smiling
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Lita walked in to her locker room, panting slightly and sweating from the match she just had. But the sight she saw when she walked in made her hotter - and wetter - than she already was. "Damn..." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:39 pm

"Hey Amy....it's been a long time"

Trish smiles as she looks at Lita

"Saw your title match. You getting sick of the women who doesn't give you a challenge?"

Trish smiles as she goes over and takes Lita's shirt off, showing off her bra

Last edited by Trish Stratus on Fri May 27, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Lita didn't know how to react to that, so she stood there, stunned by this. Trish was practically naked, in her locker room, undressing her. This was like a dream come true. But she couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:48 pm

"What's wrong Amy? Speechless? Yes. I've wanted you ever since day one, your thong, your body...drove me wild and yes, loved it rough...when you did your Litasaults on me. Your sexy breasts...."

Trish softly grabs Lita's covered breasts and gives a squeezes and smiles

"On mine.....felt so good...."

Trish smiles takes off Lita's pants, leaving Lita in her bra and thong

Last edited by Trish Stratus on Fri May 27, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Before Lita could even think about it, she tackled Trish to the ground and and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:56 pm

The two continue to kiss passionately, like they have never kissed anyone in their lives. Trish turns over, getting on top of Lita and smiles. She leans down and sexually licks Lita's neck, teasing the redhead
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Lita moaned and bared more of her neck, urging Trish to continue.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Trish smiles and begins to continue, wanting Lita so bad. She smiles as she kisses Lita

"Amy....let me ask, ever wanted to wrestle me...in a different way?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Amy looked at her. "What do you mean?" she asked, a bit breathless.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:15 pm

"You know, How much we wrestled in the ring...so many battles.. You ever wanted one...where we go all out....?"

Giving the hint, Trish softly squeezes Lita's covered breasts
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Amy still didn't get it. She was too horny and her brain was too clouded with lust. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:32 pm

"I want a shot at your title...but....I want to do you in the ring too love"

Trish smiles as she tugs at Lita's bra, teasing her
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Amy made an 'oh' face, and smirked. "Someone's kinky," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:41 pm

"You accept my challenge? Give the fans the best match of their lives?"

Trish smiles as she presses her covered breasts with Amy's, hoping to give a answer, and beg for Trish to take it off
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Amy blinked. "Wait, that was a challenge?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:49 pm

"Yea. But, think of it this way. Either way...I still want you. I've always wanted you..."

Trish smiles as she stands and begins to sexually dance, teasing Amy more
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Amy licked her lips and ripped off Trish's clothes, eyeing her sexy body as it bevomes completely revealed.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Trish smiles and does the same. The room's AC wasn't working as their bodies sweat. Trish smiles as she speaks

"Bring it....sexy"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Amy kissed Trish, her hand traveling down Trish's body to her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:00 pm

"Mmmm, Yes....I love you"

Trish moans, letting Amy take over
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Amy started to rub Trish in gentle circles, her fingers brushing over her clit ever-so-gently. She kissed her neck, biting gently.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Trish moans softly, she wants to rub Lita's pussy so badly, but she loved every moment of it

"Lay me down Amy....I want to feel your body on me"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Amy laid Trish down, pressing their bodies together as she rubbed Trish. She loved how Trish felt against her.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Trish moans, feeling the pressure building as she takes her hand and finally begins to rub Amy's wet pussy. Her fingers brushing over her clit, hoping it was throbbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should be Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should be
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: