Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

What should be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Amy moaned as Trish began to rub her, her pussy throbbing from the sudden attention it was getting.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:07 pm

"Say it baby, say my name"

Trish kept rubbing, getting hotter and wetter from the excitement these two were having as she sexually bites Lita's neck
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:12 pm

"Shit, Trish," Amy moaned, closing her eyes and leaning her head back, rubbing Trish faster.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Trish moans even more, going faster, wanting so badly to stick a finger in Amy's wet pussy. She continues to sexually bite Amy's neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should be   What should be - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: