Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Out With Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

Come Out With Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 am

"You do, I was awake Mike. Now take the compliment, and don't mention it. And I do mean, don't mention it." John before laying down, curling up under his comforter and relaxing his hungover body.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 am

"Whatever," Mike said, grabbing his phone and keycard before walking out. There were enough jerks like John out there. So why did he feel so... Happy over one small compliment?
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 am

John closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep. he didn't know why he bothered complimenting Mike in the first place. So he simply played it off as being too hungover to be a jerk. He knew in his subconscious he should get up and eat something. But he didn't eat a lot. He ha da bit of an eating disorder but he wouldn't tell anyone that. So he just drank through his meals. He was all muscle, no a milligram of fat on him. Just how he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 am

Mike went to a doctors appointment for a check up, then a therapy appointment. Mike had been depressed for most of his teens and so far, all ofhis twenties. Sure, he was happy at times, but inside, he pretty much always felt dead.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 am

John slept through the day. He slept more than he should. Why he slept so much, other than the hangovers, he didn't kn ow. John had always pushed his problems aside in order to put on a show, like always. Hell, at this point, life was a show for John.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 am

Mike left the therapist, heading to the gym. After he was done there, it was getting late so he headed back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 am

John sat up in his bead, staring down at his glass of scotch in his hands. He drank a lot. He knew it. But he couldn't stop. His life was too stressful. He still had a headache, and was hoping to dull it with a drink. Though he did not plan on getting trashed again. He glanced up when the door open, seeing it was Mike before he looked back down at his glass.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am

Mike walked past John, heading over to his stuff. He stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed, biting his lip as he thought about what he talked about with his therapist today. Things I never hope to think about again. He closed his eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 am

John flinched when it started to thunder out. John was terrified on thunderstorms. Terrified. He took a deep breath and took another sip of his drink and sinking down in his bed, resisting the urge to let tears loose as the thunder rang in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:55 am

Mike slowly relaxed, closing his eyes as sounds of thunder and flashes of lightning danced in his senses. He live thunderstorms. He found them soothing. They proved that just because nature is fierce and mysterious doesn't mean they're destructive.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 am

Another loud, crack of thunder pierced through the sky. John jumped and spilled his drink on his comforter. "Shit!" He hissed and grabbed a towel laying on the floor, his hand shaking as he dried the blanket, his body tense.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 am

Mike barely registered John in the background, too focused on the thunderstorm to care. He snuggled into the comforter and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:05 am

John ran a hand through his hair and went into the bathroom, slamming the door shut and sliding down the wall. he had bad memories associated with thunderstorms. So he let the tears go. God, he hated thunderstorms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am

Mikes eyes snapped open when he heard the bathroom door slam. He shook his head, just putting it off as John being a Diva. He sighed and relaxed again, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:13 am

John let out a yelp when the thunder banged again. He silently cursed, hoping Mike didn't hear. He didn't need the other man teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 am

Mikes eyes opened again and he smirked when he heard Jphn yelp. Just more material to use against him in the future.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:20 am

John eventually got a hold of himself, not knowing Mike's intentions. He went back into the other room, his hair hiding his tear stained cheeks. he slipped into bed, closing his eye sand struggling to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Mike had a smirk on his face as he fell asleep. When he woke up, the pictures and dirt were going straight to twitter. And after he put them up, there was no taking them down.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 pm

John woke up an hour later, his phone ringing off the hook with twitter updates. He grumbled to himself and snatched his phone, checking the updates. His eyes almost popped out of his head. Suddenly awake, he sat up and snatched his laptop, his hand over his mouth when he saw Mike' twitter. "No..." Heh whispered as he saw the pictures and dirt that was posted about him. He clenched his jaw. He could not fucking believe this.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Mike got up early, getting ready for the day. Once he was done, he grabbed his laptop and went to twitter. He uploaded the photos and the dirt before shutting off his laptop and leaving. He smirked as he rode the elevator to the lobby. This was gonna be a good day.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 pm

john buried his face in his hands. The pictures, he could understand. But the thing about the thunderstorms was low. John had a pathological fear of them. And the reason why he was afraid of them was even more dark and private than the fear itself. Tears sprang in his eyes as he though of the reason for his fear.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Mike went through the day, feeling good. He walked back to his room, running into Randy on the way there. They chatted for a few minutes before Randy had to get back to his lover. Mike continued walking until he was at the door. He walked into, ignoring John as he always did.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm

John looked up when Mike entered. Beer cans, alcohol bottles, shot glasses and whatnot scattered on his bed. He tipsy, but he was sober enough to be pissed at Mike. "You asshole." He hissed quietly at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Mike smirked. "Why yes. Yes I am," he said as he stripped down to his boxers. "I'd rather be an asshole than an alcoholic. How does that not effect your wrestling, by the way? 'Cause I know some guys who would love tips for those mornings after they partied and wake up too hung over for work," he said and climbed into bed.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 pm

John glared, trying to not let the alcoholic comment get to him. It was a sore spot. "I can't fucking believe you. You told the world I was crying during a thunderstorm, and you posted pictures of me hungover. Your fucking low." He growled, sipping form a bottle of Bacardi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Out With Me   Come Out With Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Out With Me
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: