Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tearin' Up My Heart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CM Punk

CM Punk

Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 am

Phil packed his stuff, including his favorite Cenation shirt that he worse behind closed doors. They arrived to the airport and Phil was ready to break down as he looked at the gate. He threw his arms around John's neck. "I love you..." He whispered against his neck.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 am

John wrapped his arms around Phil. "I love you, too," he breathed, closing his eyes bit.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 am

Phil reveled in being in his lover's embrace one last time before pulling away. "Well... I have to go." He said lowly. He kissed John one last time before making his way tot he gate, not looking back. Because if he did, he'd be right back in his lover's arms.

((Sorry, had to steal your line babes XD))
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 am

John let tears fall as he watched Phil. He wanted to call to him, to stop him, but it was like he was voiceless.

((It's all good, babes Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:31 am

Phil looked out the window as the plane took off. His heart weighed heavy in his chest. Even flying wasn't the same without John poking at him and teasing him for his fear of flying. And then have his lover hold him during the take off. He sighed and looked down, tears dropping onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 am

John stood there for a while until someone came and told him he needed to leave. He shook his head and saw he had a half an hour until Raw started. He sighed and drove to the arena, his chest aching.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:36 am

Phil arrived home, glad he was taping Raw. When he arrived, he didn't even bother unpacking. the house was empty without John. He sighed and sat down on the couch to watch Raw, hoping John would be okay. The more he looked around... he didn't know if he do this. Be alone here. He was starting to regret his decision.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:41 am

John was backstage for a while until his queue came up. He did his thing, but he started to feel dizzy. He shook his head slightly, but that just made it worse. Before he knew it, the world was spinning. He fell over and hit the ground hard. The last thing he saw before he passed out was his best friend, Randy Orton's face.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 am

Phil' eyes went wide. He was on the plane to wherever Raw had taken place in an instant. Worry ran through his body as he exited the plane and drove to the hospital in search of his lover.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 am

John was in a room in the hospital, unconscious, an IV in his arm. He chest was rising and falling evenly and one thing ran through his unconscious mind.

Phil.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:06 am

Phil found John's room and his heart broke when he saw his lover. He bit his lip, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Johnny..." he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 am

John eyes fluttered a bit, but he didn't wake. He knew Phil was there, but he could wake up. His body needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 am

Phil sighed softly. "Sleep baby..." He whispered. "I'll be here when you wake up." He breathed before he sat down in a chair and watched his lover sleep.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 am

The next day, Johns eyes fluttered open and he groaned, the sunlight far too bright fir his eyes which had been shut for over a day. He closed his eyes and let them flutter abut until he got used to the light.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 am

Phil was already up, his coffee in hand as he watched John awake. "Baby..." he breathed, taking John's hand and smiling softly. It was a relief to see him awake.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

John smiled weakly at Phil. "Hey," he said, his voice scratchy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Phil smiled softly. "How do you feel?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:15 pm

"Refreshed. A bit sore. You?" John asked, his voice no longer scratchy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Phil sighed. "Better that I know your okay." He said, squeezing John's hand. "You realign worried me when I saw you fall."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:21 pm

John chuckled weakly. "I really worried myself when I I saw Randy's concerned face and then fell in darkness," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Phil nodded and sighed. "Don;t ever scare me like that again." He scold lightly. Thoughts ran through his mind a million miles an hour. He didn't know if he was staying or not.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:26 pm

John smiled. "I'll see what I can do," he said, sighing softly. He couldn't promise he wouldn't pass out. He was Super Cena. At times, he wouldn't eat or sleep. At times, he just didn't have the time.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Phil looked down. "You don't always have to be Super Cena, John. You're human. Only human. Your not Superman. I think your fans will forgive you if yo take a break to sleep or eat." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:32 pm

"I know," John said, running a hand through his hair. "I just... Can't say no to them."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

"But you can say no to me?" Phil said, give John a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tearin' Up My Heart   Tearin' Up My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tearin' Up My Heart
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: PPVs-
Jump to: