Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Only Exception

Go down 
+2
Payne Mizanin
Pierre Le Petit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Payne Mizanin

The Only Exception - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 pm

"Hello?" Payne answered the phone.

"Babe! What happened? Is everything okay?" Alex asked quickly.

Payne chuckles. "Alex, I'm fine. Everyone is fine. I just... He's French. I wasn't thinking. But we're eating right now, so I'll call you back," he said.

"Alright. I'll talk to you later. Send Mike my love," Alex replied.

"Alright. Later, babe," he said and hung up. He set the phone down and walked back into the dining room, taking his seat again. "Alex sends his love," he told Mike.

Mike chuckled. "Doesn't he always?" Payne chuckles a bit and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Pierre stared down at his food as he ate. He assumed Alex was Payne's boyfriend. It made him think of his ex. He shook that thought away. Now was not the time to get all depressed over a man who hadn't loved him enough to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Payne noticed Pierre shake his head and rolled his eyes. He probably didn't like gay people or something. Damn Frenchies.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Pierre finished his meal and stared blankly at his glass of water, thoughts racing behind his iced blue eyes. He missed home already.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Everybody finished and Mike and Payne cleaned up, Mike having to get Pierre's dishes because Payne wouldn't go near them. They washed and dried the dished and put the leftovers away before each headed to their respectable rooms.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Pierre laid down in his bed, listening to his iPod to his favorite French artist. Homesickness sat heavy in his stomach. He missed his parents, his friends. He felt out of place here. He sighed. Payne didn't help the situation at all.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Payne laid on his bed and called Alex, talking for a while before they decided that Alex would sneak in so they could have some 'fun time'. Payne's room was in the attic, so the only person who could hear what was going on was directly below him. And that was the guest room. Pierre's room.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Pierre got ready for bed, stripping down to his boxers and a wife beater. He tossed and turned, trying desperately to fall asleep. He sat up and frowned when he started to hear noises coming from the floor above him.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Alex came over, sneaking in the window, and they immediately got into it, not bothering to keep quiet. No one could hear them anyways. Or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Pierre winced as he heard loud moans and screams. They were going at it... all night. Pierre felt awkward listening to this, but what choice did he have? He put a pillow over his face, trying to block out the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Alex and Payne finally stopped at about 3A.M, Alex needing to get home before either of his parent woke up. Alex got dressed and kisses Payne goodbye before climbing out the window and heading home.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Pierre was dead tired by the time they stopped. And being jet-lagged, he was even more tired. He fell asleep the millisecond the noises stopped. The next morning at breakfast, Pierre was dead tired, and he looked like it too. Though even with his disheveled hair, he still looked sexy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Payne was refreshed the next morning, smiling and talkative at breakfast, paying no mind to Pierre. He ate his eggs and bacon and sausage and toast and drank his orange juice and chatted with his family. He felt good.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Pierre didn't really eat except for the toast, ring a vegetarian, plus the fact he wasn't very hungry. Not to mention he just wanted to go back to sleep. He looked down into his orange juice, tracing the rim of the glass with his finger absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 am

Mike looked at Pierre and frowned. He looked like shit. "Hey, Pierre, you alright? You seem a bit out of it," Mike asked as he continued to eat.

Payne rolled his eyes at his brother's niceness to the Frenchie. It was absurd.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 am

Pierre glanced at Mike and smiled softly. "Nothing, nothing. Just.... could not sleep." He said, shrugging slightly and running a tired hand through his hair. "Something was keeping me up." He said, his ice blue eyes looking at Payne's.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:11 am

Payne's eyes narrowed slightly into a glare, telling him bad thing would happen if he told.

Mike saw this and smirked internally. "Really? What kept you up?" he asked, though his voice conveyed that he already knew.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:14 am

Pierre looked right back at Payne, unafraid. But he sucked in a breath slightly and looked down at his drink. "Homesickness." He said lowly. Well, it was partly true at lease. But it was mostly the fucking that had happened the floor above him that kept him up.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:19 am

Payne went back to eating as if nothing had happened, enjoying his meal.

Mike's eyes narrowed at Payne as he said, "Of course. I can't imagine."
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 am

Pierre sighed softly. "Oui. Well if you would excuse me, I'm going to take shower." He said quietly an got up to head upstairs for a shower.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am

"Good riddance," Payne mumbled, rolling his eyes. The stupid Frechie needed to lighten up. Seriously.

Mike gave him a hard look. "Payne, cut the bullshit. He's not a bad guy if you get to know him," he said.

"I don't care," Payne replied and cleaned up his mess.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 am

Pierre finished his shower. He combed his hair, getting the disheveledness under slight control. He though as he got dressed. He wanted to to talk to Payne, but he knew he'd just shut him out. Pierre was willing to be friends, but he had a feeling that would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:50 am

Payne sighed stood at the sink. He felt so bad about hating someone he didn't know, but it was how he grew up. He knew he should try to talk and be friends with the Frenchie, but the thought made him gag to the point he almost threw up. He didn't know how he was going to make it year with him in his house.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:26 am

Pierre came downstairs, seeing Mike on the couch watching some American show he'd never seen. Mike was had been nice to Pierre since he arrived, and Pierre was grateful for that. He came up behind the couch. "Do you mind if I join you?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Mike jumped a bit and glanced up, smiling when he sees Puerre. "You don't even gotta ask," he replied and patted the couch next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Only Exception
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: