Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Woman

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Free Woman  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Trish leans in and takes a small bite of the pie to tease Karen. As Karen sits the pie down, Trish takes off Karen's shirt and sexually grabs her covered breasts, like how they first met earlier

"Still think I'm a perv?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:13 pm

"You're an endearing perv." She laughed and bit her lip as she watched her breasts be toyed with. Her nipples were growing stiff from the friction. "Even though you made me walk through the mall all frustrated. I was so wet from you teasing me. I barely made it home." She spread her legs, flashing Trish her thong panties. "And all I could think about was paying you back tonight."

She leaned further back on the table, revealing more of her covered sex."I have another type of pie." She gave her a coy look. "Do you like that with whipped cream too?"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 pm

"Depends. But trust me Karen, you will once again...be dominated by the perfect Diva..."

Trish smiles as she begins to rub Karen's covered sex, teasing Karen once again as she rubs away, grabbing Karen's covered breast, kissing Karen's neck, knowing Karen was sexually frustrated already
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 pm

She squirms when Trish's hand starts toying with her- the feel of her panties being stroked and rubbed made her more aroused than before. She spread her legs fully for Trish, giving her an erotic view of Karen's long, elegant legs, leading to her panties and what laid beneath them.

Her nipples were poking out of her bra's thin flimsy fabric, and she groaned- not sure where she wanted the attention more. She licked at her dry lips and grabbed Trish's face, kissing the other woman hungrily- wanting to taste the warmth of her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Trish smiles as they continue to kiss, but she was going to dominate Karen tonight. She rips off Karen's bra, exposing her horny tits as she squeezes away, teasing Karen

"I own you tonight bitch...you may call me...Mistress Trish!"

Trish then rips off Karen's thong, showing off Karen's throbbing pussy as she rubs softly
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Karen let out a satisfied moan as Trish played with her breasts again.

She glowers at Trish, not sure of how to take that. Mistress Trish? Though... it'd would be nice to be dominated, just this once. She narrowed her eyes. "Very well... mistress Trish."

She didn't get to think much more as Trish went about stripping her of her unmentionables. She let out a string of moans when she rubbed her slit, teasing the sensitive flesh. She brought up her legs, still keeping them spread for Trish. She reached down to gently pull open her swollen lips, showing her throbbing sex to the other woman.

Mmmm mistress Trish, I'm so wet. I need you so badly. What can I do to serve my mistress to get my relief?" She licks her lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 pm

"Strip me you slut...if not, I'll slap you"

Trish smiles as she begins to do her own striptease as she licks her hand, tasting Karen's wet pussy. She then leans in and kisses Karen, making sure Karen was gonna go insane
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:48 pm

After the kiss, Karen nodded slowly. She was an expert at this, and was intent on teasing Trish too. She got off the table, placing feather light kisses on Trish's neck as she removed her shirt. She reached in the back, undoing her bra. Once her soft, round breasts were free she brought her mouth down to suck on her round, pert nipples. Her other hand teased Trish's other nipple, before she switched. She turned her mouth on Trish's other breast, sucking on the tit eagerly.

She sank down to her knees, unbuckling Trish's pants, and sliding those down too- along with the other woman's panties. She slid her tongue slowly up Trish's slit, kissing her lips in reverence before standing back up, her hands on her hips.

"How's that, mistress Trish?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Trish smiles as she pushes Karen onto the table and grabs the whipped cream. She then sprays some on Karen's tits and begins to suck away. She then sprays some on Karen's pussy. She lowers down and licks down, teasing Karen

"Like that you slut?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Karen moaned as the cream hit her sensitive skin, bucking up slightly when Trish licked and sucked it all off. She threaded her fingers through Trish's hair, biting her lip as the sensation of her rough tongue made her sex throb hard.

"OH!" She gasped out, bucking up wildly when the whipped cream hit her swollen lips and clitoris. "Oh god!" She whimpered, digging her nails into the table as Trish licked her clean- the sensation made her feel weak all over.

"Ohh mistress Trish..! I love it." She brought her hands up to play with her own tits, rubbing and squeezing them. "More, I need more!"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:00 am

"You should be a wrestler...of the sex kind, but you still would be no match for me babe"

Trish smiles as she leans down and begins to eat out Karen, knowing that it would make the bitchy Karen look like a weakling. She leans down deeper, eating her out and licking her, tasting her cum
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:06 am

Karen couldn't fathom what that actually meant. She was too busy being in bliss as Trish's tongue slid in and out of her sensitive throbbing pussy. Her thighs quivered and shook as her orgasm came, her throbbing sex quaking and soaked with her juices. She laid on the table, happy her relief had finally come. Her chest rose and fell as she caught her breath.

"Mistress Trish- that was amazing." She growled out and sat up. "I want to return the favor to my mistress."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:09 am

Trish smiles as she kisses Karen's lips. She then slowly gets on the table and adjusts herself, her pussy was already wet and throbbing so it wouldn't take much for Trish to cum. She then smiles again

"You know, if you make me cum...you'll never be rid of me"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 am

"You tried to get me to marry you earlier. Why am I not surprised? I am going to make you cum so hard..." Karen cooed and lowered her face to Trish's lips, sliding her tongue over them, flicking her tongue over her clit- rolling and sucking on it as she slid a finger inside of Trish- fingering the other woman. She was pleased to see she was wet too, just as wet as she was. She pulled her finger out, tasting Trish's juices before she tongued, licked, and sucked on her sweet sex- giving her slit long, sultry licks as she started to finger her again.

Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 am

"Oh fuck! Ahhh! You little slut! Make me cum!"

Trish began to rock with the finger as she holds on to Karen, she looks at her as she smiles and continues to moan, knowing she's almost there from the impact
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:23 am

She latched her lips around the other woman's clitoris and sucked hard on it- she felt the other woman orgasm around her fingers, which she eagerly removed in order to taste her. She licked her clean, placing a kiss to her swollen lips.

She climbed up on the table beside Trish, running a finger down her ribs toward her naval. "Was that good, mistress Trish?" She purred, gently stroking her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:26 am

"I've had better..."

Trish giggles as she kisses Karen, teasing her a little as she holds her. But her kinky side took over as she looks at Karen

"Pin me....please?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 am

Karen rolled her eyes, and shook her head. She finally gave a snicker and then looked at her in confusion. "Pin you? ...Okay." She got up and sat on Trish's lap, straddling her. She put her hands on the other woman's shoulders- pinning her down to the table. "What do I get if I win...?" She purred and licked her lips. "1..."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:43 am

"Who said you were going to win?"

Trish smiles and moans as she looks at Karen. Even Karen knew she wasn't gonna win as Trish lays back, acting like she was about to be defeated as she moans even more by Karen's body
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:48 am

Karen slipped her leg between Trish's, rubbing their bare pussies together- keeping her shoulders down. She knew she wasn't going to win, but she wanted to try regardless. "Moan again, my mistress. I'm gonna win."

She smirked. "2...."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 am

Trish sexually kicks out and pins Karen as she begins to grind Karen's pussy, pinning her and kisses her neck, knowing Karen was done. Trish smirks as she licks Karen's face and pins away

"1..........2...............3"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:59 am

Karen felt herself growing wet again at the feel of their bodies being pressed together. It felt so good, she didn't care about losing. She rocked her hips into Trish's, gasping in delight. "Oh Trish!" She raked her teeth across her bottom lip. "You... you won. Big surprise." She licked her lips.

"I don't have a belt to give you. What do you want, Trish Stratus?" She reached out and grabbed Trish's breast, playing with her nipples as they rubbed against each other.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 am

"How about your hand...in marriage..."

Trish smiles as she goes down and pulls out a ring, 24 Karat as she looks at Karen and begins to speak

"I know we just fully met, but the way we are...we've already made a connection. Karen...will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:10 am

"Trish..." Karen began with a sigh. "That's very sweet..." She sat up on the edge of the table, looking down at the ring. "And it's good to know you love my pie, especially with whipped cream." She smirked at the thought.

"And that ring is..." She looked at it. It was beautiful. "It's beautiful. And totally me. But I'm still not... well... I've had two marriages go belly up on me. But I'll tell you what. In the morning I'll give you your answer. You have from now until morning to make me see why I won't be able to live my life without you." She purrs and gets off the table. "So far..." She licks her lips and pecks Trish's lips. "You are off to a strong start."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 am

"For one, I'm your first woman and technally...I kinda turned you gay..."

Trish smiles, knowing she was right as she kisses Karen a few times, loving her lips, giving Karen the best reason out there

"Any more reason?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Woman
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Shopping Malls-
Jump to: