Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tragedy Gave Me You

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Carter looked up at Randy as she was pushed to his bed, "Do you top or do you bottom Orton?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:46 pm

"I usually top, but I've bottomed a few times," Randy replied, unbuttoning Carter's shirt. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:09 pm

"I ain't never had sex with a man," Carter admitted, kissing Randy's neck and letting his tongue flick out over the side of it.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Randy smiled. "Just keep doin' what you're doin', big man. I'll take care of the rest," he said, flipping them so he was on the top, climbing between Carter's legs.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Carter moved his hands up Randy's shirt, holding his pecs as he wrapped one leg around Randy's waist. "And don't be afraid to hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 am

Randy smiled a bit. "I won't," he smirked, pulling off all of Carter's clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Carter smiled, biting down on his lip. "Like what yeh see?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Randy smirked and kissed Carter, pulling off his own clothes, eager to get on with it already.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Carter laid down on the bed, opening his legs a bit. "Be gentle, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Randy chuckled. "I thought you told me not to be afraid to hurt ya," he said softly as he lubed up his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Carter bit his lip, "It was mostly big talk..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy Gave Me You   Tragedy Gave Me You - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tragedy Gave Me You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: