Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 am

John nodded. "Right. Well, see you when I see you." He said softy before walking back over to Cena. "Dude, take me home. I'm showering." He said, already starting to come back to his old self. But he still had his drinking issues that needed to be worked out.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:19 pm

Mike sighed and watched him go. That hadn't gone the way he expected. But really, what had he been expecting?
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 pm

When John got home, he took a long, cleansing shower. Scrubbing his body and hair of any dirt, booze or other men's fluids. When he finished in the shower, he shaved, did his eye brows, gave himself a trim. He waxed his body, got a tan at a tannin salon. And soon, he start to look like his old self again. Not the hot mess who almost died of alcohol poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Mike sighed and headed back home, calling the flight agency to cancel his trip. He stayed on the phone for about two hours before he got a refund for not being able to go. He sighed and walked into his bathroom, showering and doing his hair up. He was already tan from all the traveling and being outside, so he got dressed in a night t-short and some dark wash jeans.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 pm

John laid down on the couch of Cena's house, rubbing his temples. He looked around, making sure Cena wasn't around before heading off tot he mini bar. He just wanted a drink... or two... to take the edge and stress off.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:39 pm

When Mike was ready, he headed out and drove to Cena's. He parked and go out, walking to the front door and knocking.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

John groaned, snatching his bottle of Tequila and heading towards the door. He took a swig from the the bottle, a little buzzed a she opened the door. "Mizzy..." He said with a lazy, slightly tipsy smile.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Mike made a face, "Please don't call me that," he requested and eyed John. "How much have you had to drink?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:48 pm

"Uhhhh..." John slurred and holdup his more than half empty bottle of Tequila. "I dunno. And I always call ya Mizzy... didn't I?" He asked, stumbling a little to keep his balance.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Mike took the bottle from John and entered the house. "No more," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 pm

John frowned and snatched the bottle back. "Yes more! There ain't no such things s enough." He giggled, plopping down in the catch and drinking from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Mike snatched the bottle from him, walking into the kitchen and pouring the rest of the alcohol down the drain before walking to the mini bar and locked it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:54 pm

John hiccuped. "Hey now, that wasn't very nice." He slurred, standing and swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:59 pm

"John, you're drunk. You need coffee, food and rest," Mike said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:03 pm

"No I don't. I neeeed... you cock." John hissed, pulling Mike by the belt towards him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Mike gulped, pushing away his desires. John wanted his thrust, and in order to get that, he couldn't take advantage. "No, John. You need to sober up," Mike said, pulling away from John.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 pm

"C'mon... I-" John was cut off when he collapsed, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. His back arched before he started spasmed violently.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Mike's eyes went wide. "John? John!" he pulled out his phone, and dropped to his knees, calling nine-one-one and telling them what was happening as tears sprang to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:20 pm

The medics came, immediately putting him the ambulance. Deep down, John knew it was only a matter of time before he'd get alcohol poisoning. Even through the pain he felt when his seizure stopped, he was ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 am

Mike rode with John to the hospital, holding his hand the whole way. He was so worried about this man. This man that he loved.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:36 am

John was hooked up to ventilators at the hospital, and given anti seizure medicine. They immediately started cleansing his body of any alcohol. He needed detox. He needed rehab. He needed help.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:51 am

Mike sat in the waiting room, his head buried in his hands. He had called John, Cody, Ted and Randy to let them know what happened. He still couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 am

The doctors were getting worried when John wouldn't wake up. The seizure, the alcohol did more damage than they thought. The head doctor sighed and went to the waiting room to speak with Mike. "Mr. Mizanin?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:26 am

Mike stood up quickly, wiping his tears. "That's me," he said, his voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am

"John... John's stabilized... but he's... Sir, John is in a coma right now." The man said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: