Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Only Exception

Go down 
+2
Payne Mizanin
Pierre Le Petit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

The Only Exception - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Pierre smiled softly and sat next to Mike, settlimg into the couch. He cocked his head to the side as he looked at the screen. "What are you watching?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:11 pm

"Supernatural," Mike replied, pulling his legs up onto the couch. Payne walked in and sat in a chair, not looking at Mike or Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Pierre nodded, not looking at Payne. "Ah, I have never seen it." He said before paying attention to the show.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Mike chuckled. "No, I wouldn't think so," he said and turned his attention back to the television.

Payne glanced at Pierre out of the corner of his eye and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Pierre glanced back at Payne. Their eyes met for a moment before Pierre looked down at his lap, a little intimidated by the other man. He hoped the tension wouldnt last for the whole year.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Payne couldn't help but feel something go through him when his and Pierre's eyes met. He shook his head, pushing it from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Pierre tried to focus on the tv show, trying to understand what was happening but failing. He'd have to start American school tomorrow. That scared the shit out of him. Hell, this whole foreign exchange thing scared him.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Payne stared at the television, watching it, but not the show on it. His mind was on Alex and on Pierre. He didn't know what he was feeling, but he was growing irritated that this Frenchie could come in and screw him up completely.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Pierre felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pull fit out, smiling when it was a long distance call from his best friend Theo. He excused himself and went into the hall, speaking happily in French to his friend, not knowing Payne's annoyance with the language.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm

When Payne heard Pierre speak French, he scowled again. He absolutely hated foreign languages and the fact that the French was being spoken in hos own house made it worse. He growled and left the room, pushing past Pierre and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Pierre frowned as Payne pushed him out of the way. He quickly said goodbye and hung up his phone. "Hey, watch it. What is your problem?" He snapped, his accent getting thicker. He didn't do anything to Payne, yet the guy treated Pierre like stereotypical French trash.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Payne stopped and looked at him. "What's my problem? You. You're my problem," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Pierre scowled. "I have done nothing to you. I do not understand what I have done to make you hate me so much." He snapped, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:32 pm

"You're in my house," Payne snarled, his face contorting with anger.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:36 pm

'I am. And I did not have much of a choice to be here. But being in your house should not be a reason to loathe me so much." He said with a glare. "I have not insulted you, I have not stereotyped you, I don't believe I've done anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Payne growled. "I do not like you. I do not like French people. I do not like the language you speak, the way you act or the way you live. So do me a favor, and don't speak to me ever again," he scowled and ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Pierre ran a hand through his hair and looked down. He hated discrimination more than anything. He quietly walked back into the living room, and sat on the couch. He buried his face in his hands. He missed home so bad. He felt miserable here, thanks to Payne.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Mike frowned. "Pierre, just ignore him. It's not his fault that he is the way he is. He's just... Very stubborn about being the way he is."
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 pm

"I know he can't help it. I just... I miss home, where I didn't have to deal with this kind of stuff." He sighed. "I just hope things get better."
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 pm

"Things will get better. School starts tomorrow, and you'll be the foreign exchange hottie everyone want," Mike smiled and patted his back.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Pierre chuckled at that. "Oh? That sounds kind of scary. What's you're school like?" He asked. His school back in France was pretty chill and close. Pierre also drank, to relieve stress. As in France, underage drinking didn't really have any consequences.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:17 pm

"It's... Um... Crazy," Mike chuckled. "Just wait. You'll see," he added.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Pierre huffed. "That doesn't calm my nerves but okay." He said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Mike chuckled. "Don't worry. Everyone there's pretty chill. You have a lot of people who are fucked up, but every one will love you."
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Pierre bit his bottom lip. "You think so? I mean, I'm used to fucked up people but I don't want everyone hating me for being French. Nationality is not something that can be controlled..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Only Exception
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: