Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save me from this addiction (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Gia didn't stop drawing when she got a call. She answered the phone, still concentrating on her picture. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey there," she heard from the other line. She raised a brow.

"Who's this?" she asked, not recognizing the voice.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:38 pm

"Jeff. You know the amazingly good looking guy from the tattoo shop?" Jeff flirted from the other side of the line. He smiled and picked up the brush again
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Gia rolled her eyes, though a smile was on her face. "Well, the only cute guy I remember is Shannon," she replied, though the person she was drawing at the moment was, in fact, Jeff. "But I do vaguely remember a Jeff. He sent me some flowers and chocolates. Trying to fatten me up are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 am

Jeff chuckled a little. "Shannon can be adorable to you girls." He said going upstairs and to the kitched to rinse off his paint brush. "I think its the fact that he is just a nice guy. And for the record though I like my girls with some meat your body is amazing the way it is." Jeff smirked from the other end and hopped up to site on his counter
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Gia rolled her eyes. "Uh huh. Well, was there a reason for this phone call, or did you just call to bug me? I was in the middle of something very important."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 pm

"There is always a reason. But for now enjoy the flowers cause thats not the end of it." Jeff smirked as he hung up the phone and went back to painting
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Gia rolled her eyes again and hung up, but smiled nonetheless. The high flyer was quite charming, and she felt herself growing more attracted to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm

A few days later in the early morning before anyone was up Jeff went over to Gia's house. He was quiet as he left a painting he did for her right outside of her front door. He was gone before anyone could see him.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:10 am

Gia woke up at ten, She got up and did all her morning duties before making and eating breakfast. After she finished the dishes, she went out to get the mail. She opened the door and saw a painting. She looked at it and smiled. He had definitely wooed her. She grabbed the mail and the painting, walking back inside.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:19 am

Jeff sat once again in the tattoo chair as Shannon colored the roots in and the demon on his neck. He had told Shannon what he did and he just smiled. If that didn't woo Gia he wasn't sure what to do. He wouldn't be on TV so he couldn't ask her out here. Jeff sat back in the chair and shut his eyes as Shannon fed his addiction
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 am

Gia checked out the tattoo on her stomach, feeling like she needed to add something to it. She got dressed in a crop shirt and a skirt before driving to Gas Chamber Ink. She walked in, smiling a bit when she saw Jeff but immediately fixing her face.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:55 am

Jeff heard the door open to the shop but ignored it. The needle piercing his neck relaxed him. The wind from the door opening hit his arms as he wore his black wife beater.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:06 am

Gia walked over to Shane and Chris with a smile. "I'm gonna work on my stomach tattoo," she said.

Chris nodded and motioned to a table not far from Jeff and Shannon. She laid down and took a deep breath before looking at Chris and nodding. "Whatever you think with look good," she said.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:51 am

Gia's voice reached Jeff's ears and his eyes popped open. Shannon chuckled, "What? Did you smell her?" He asked under his breath. Jeff scowled down at Shannon and made a mental note to kick his ass later.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Gia stared at the ceiling as Chris worked, her mind on the man who was a mere five feet away from her. He had her attention and if he didn't move in soon, he was going to lose his chance.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Jeff looked over at Gia while Shannon did his work. "So when are you gonna let me buy you dinner?" He called over to her
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:34 am

Gia turned her head to face Jeff. She smiled. "Whenever you decide to ask me and take me out," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

"Ahh so the wooing worked." Shannon's head shot up. Jeff actually wooed someone? And not only that he said the word woo. Shaking his head he went back to his work. Jeff however was thinking. He had a few meetings with the WWE but they were phone meetings and he had a few appearances. "Well if you can handle the life of a WWE superstar then how's saturday?"
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Gia smiled as Chris finished up her tattoo. "Saturday sounds good to me," she said, looking down at her tattoo. It looked good. She hopped off the table and kissed Chris's cheek. "Thanks," she said before walking over to Shane to pay. She walked to the door but stopped before exiting. "Tell Randy I said hello," she smirked before walking out of the parlor and went home.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Jeff smirked looking over at her as she walked out and called back "I will indeed tell Mr.Orton that." He shook his head before looking down at Shannon. "She is a piece of work."

"You always liked pieces of art." Shannon said concentrating on the tattoo. He was almost done and wanted to finish
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:34 am

Gia headed home with a smile on her face. It certainly was fun playing with Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 am

With a deep breath Jeff stepped out of the shop at last and decided to go to the local music store. While he was home he wanted to stock up on things that he might be able to bring on the road. Which meant music,clothes,and junk food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save me from this addiction (Open)   Save me from this addiction (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save me from this addiction (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2