Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head over heels (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

Head over heels (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 am

Casey watched as the superstar he'd just interviewed walked away and sighed in relief. The person had gotten on his nerves, which didn't help when he'd already being trying not to freak out on camera and become his usual shy self; and that wasn't an easy task.
He switched off his microphone and put it down once the camera crew had left and turned to leave the interview area, tripping over a wire as he did so.

"Damn it..." He muttered to himself as he got up, finding himself face to face with a superstar he hadn't met before...
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:21 pm

"Hey you ok man?" Jay asked as he offered a hand to help the new guy up.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:23 am

"Um yeah...thanks." Casey said, blushing in embarassment as he let the other man help him up. "I'm...just a little clumsy... "
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:01 am

Jay smiled before interducing himself "You must be the new guy i'm Jay, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:20 am

Brushing back part of his chin length blond hair, Casey answered "Yeah I am... I'm Casey" Before returning the smile.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Jay smiled "Nice to meet you, so how do you like working for the wwe so far?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:23 am

"Well...it would be better if I wasn't so shy."Casey said, smiling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 am

"You'll do fine trust me i was shy too when i started." Jay said.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 am

"Thanks." Casey said, smiling properly this time. He was happy to be working with the company, but his eyes showed that he wasn't as happy as he pretended to be; he'd been through a lot lately.
"How long did it take you to get over the shyness?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head over heels (anyone)   Head over heels (anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head over heels (anyone)
Page 1 of 1