Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Alex's eyes went wide as he held Mike close to his chest. Then, he felt anger. Someone had hurt his lover. Had violated the love of his life. When he found this man, he'd make him pay. "Its okay baby... he won't touch you ever again." He said lowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Mike cried into his chest, the scene playing in his head over and over and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Alex's heart broke as he tried to comfort his lover. He hated when Mike cried.Hated to see tears on his beautiful lover's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Mike cried for what seemed like hours, until he was sure he had no water left in his body to cry. He clung to Alex like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Alex held Mike close to him, never letting go as he rubbed his back. "It'll be okay baby. I'll make sure of it..." He whispered, kissing his lover's head.

John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Mike never thought he could feel this way. So... Broken and unsafe and helpless. Not him. He was a wrestler for Christ sakes! But he felt that way. And he didn't feel like that would ever stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Alex sighed and kissed Mike's temple. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." He whispered. "But I know you. You're strong. Your gorgeous. Your perfect... to me. ANd you'll get through this. I'll help you." He whispered, pulling Mike into his lap, hp;ding as close as possible.

Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Mike didn't say anything, just cuddled into Alex, holding back his tears. He had cried enough. It was time for him to start sucking it up and dealing with the fact that it happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm

alex rubbed his back. "If you need to let it out, let it out babes. You'll feel better." He whispered, laying down and pulling him to his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Mike bit his lip, a few tears falling down his face as he clung to Alex. "Why me?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

"I don't know baby... I don't know.." Alex whispered, his arms never loosening they're hold on his lover.

Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Mike cried into Alex's chest, his arms wrapped tightly around him, gripping his shirt tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm

"Oh babes..." Alex whispered, his heart breaking as Mike cried. He hated seeing tears in those gorgeous, bright blue eyes.

Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Mike cried for a while, until it seem he was cried dry. He looked up at Alex. "Sorry for ruining your shirt," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Alex chuckled softly. "It's just a shirt babe. It's replaceable. But you, my love, are irreplaceable." He said, wiping away a few stay tears.

Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Mike smiled a bit at him. "That was so cheesy," he chuckled through his tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 pm

"Maybe. But it made you smile." Alex said with a smile, stroking Mike's cheek.

Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:25 pm

"You always make me smile," Mike said, smiling at Alex and kissing his lips gently. "You make me happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Alex smiled. "Good. You make me happy too. Why I left was beyond me." He said, playing with Mike's short, blond soft hair.

Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 am

Mike smiled. "It's beyond me, too," he teased, laying so he could look up at Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

Alex chuckled. "Yeah yeah, Mr. Awesome." He said, his hand trailing up and down Mike's back. "Of all the words to call yourself... Awesome?" He said with a smile.

Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 am

"Yes. Because clearly, I am," Mike replied, smiling and kissing Alex's chest softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 am

Alex smiled. "That you are." He whispered, running a hand through Mike's hair. "I love you babe." he said quietly. One day... which may be soon... He'd marry this man.

Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Mike smiled and snuggled into Alex, pressing their bodies together, loving the way Alex felt against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Alex kissed Mike's head and relaxed, holding his lover close.

((Wanna make Mike pregnant?))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next