Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Woman

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karen S

Karen S

Free Woman  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 am

Karen kisses her back, enjoying the sensual kiss. "Mmmm. All of that is true." She stroked the sides of Trish's bare breasts. "And I love the way you dominate me. No one's ever tried to do that to me. It's such a turn on." She took Trish's hand, bringing it down to her slit for her to see for herself. She rubbed Trish's hand against her, letting her feel her wetness. "No one's ever denied me what I wanted like in the mall before."

"And I like the thought of making you more pie." She placed kisses along Trish's jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 am

Trish smiles as she kisses Karen, knowing the answer already, but she wanted Karen to say it. She wanted it so bad as she sticks a finger in Karen's ass

"So...what's your answer my sex slave?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 am

She gasped and squirmed, pressing into Trish at the sudden invasion. Her sore sex throbbed again. "Trish! TRISH! What ar...are..." She shivered at the finger, clinging to the other woman. "Mmmm... I told you..." She rocked her naked body into the other woman. "I.. I will... I will give you your answer in the morning...!" She wanted to prolong it, to tease and tempt Trish all night, making her wait like she made Karen wait in the mall today.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 am

Trish smirks, knowing Karen was trying to do like Trish did earlier, but she knew how to break someone. She kept going, seeing how Karen was leaking, ready to cum once again, but Trish Stops, like she did earlier and stands, leaving Karen horny as hell

"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:51 am

Her lower body shook- missing Trish's hand. "Mmmm.. Oh..." She let out a sigh, trying to control her body- to not give in. She ran a shaky hand through her dark hair as she came up with an idea. "Follow me. I... I should give you a brief tour."

Rather than lead Trish around her house to every room, she to her straight to the bedroom. "This is my bedroom. You should know where it is because you're going to be living here." She climbed onto the bed, sitting up on the edge of it. "That door over there is to the bathroom." She let her hand dip between her legs, stroking herself in front of the other woman. She wanted to entice her with a show, swirling her fingers around her clit. "And that door.. on the opposite wall.. has a closet."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 am

Trish smiles as she watches, knowing Karen couldn't take any more, her body was ready to give. She looked like she was a begging mood as she smiles and speaks

"Why are you showing me this babe?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 pm

"Because you should know where my bedroom is." Karen said in a matter of fact way, sliding a finger into her wetness. She shivered, her body so aroused.

"And you... you've got me so turned on I had to do something." She brought her legs up, propping her heels on the end of the bed to keep them open as she continued to play with her aroused body, bringing up her free hand to squeeze one of her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Trish smiles as she looks around the room and noticed Karen owned a pair of handcuffs. She smiles as she goes over and grabs them. She grabs Karen softly and cuffs her as she smiles

"Aww, can't cum?"

Trish smiles as she fingers Karen a little, she takes it out, wanting Karen to be tortured even more
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm

"Damn it!" Karen groaned and twitched around in the cuffs. Her sex was throbbing and soaked- she wanted to cum so bad she could barely take it. Trish's fingers in her wet passage felt so good. She moaned in delight and arched her hips up in their absence.

"Mistress... You torture me." She pouted and tugged at the cuffs, squirming on the sheets. "I need more..!"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 pm

"I don't know. It seems You don't want me as bad as you say you do..."

Trish smiles as she places the ring on the counter beside Karen's bed. She then rubs her pussy into Karen's for a minute. She then stops, teasing her some more as she goes to the door

"Guess I'll see you around..."
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 pm

"You're crazy...!" Karen gasped out, rocking her hips into Trish's, but again she was gone and the throbbing returned. She looked at the ring and bit her lip.

"Okay! Okay! I'll be your wife, I'll marry you!" She begged. "Please, please don't leave me like this, Trish!"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Trish smiles as she comes back in and kisses Karen. She uncuffs Karen and gives the ring to her. Karen is seen putting on the ring and hugs Trish hard as Trish smiles and speaks once again

"Good girl...."
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Karen admired the ring on her finger, running her free hand through her hair. "Mmmm. It really is beautiful, it's totally me. The cut, the stone, everything." She licks her lips and kisses Trish on the mouth, long and slow.

"Should I thank my fiance properly...?" She purred and reached down to run her finger teasingly over Trish's slit.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Trish smiles as she kisses Karen lovingly as she lays beside her soon to be wife. She spanks Karen's ass as she looks into her eyes

"Finish me off...."
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Karen nodded obediently, looking down at her lover with a smirk. She slid down her body placing a kiss at her naval before sliding her tongue teasingly over her slit. She parted her lips, fingering the other woman while her mouth worked Trish's clit over and over until she tasted her lover's sweet release.

Bringing Trish over was enough for Karen to lose control- orgasming with a shout. Exhausted she laid beside the other woman, kissing her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:03 pm

The two begin to kiss after they released each other. Trish had finally gotten the most dominant woman in wrestling besides her as a submissive little bitch. She grabs Karen's hair and pulls her close as she smiles

"Looks like I get to do you anytime I wish....hehe"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:56 pm

"Mmmmhm." Karen purred and ran her hand down Trish's body. She caressed the side of Trish's breasts, nodding. She kisses them lightly. "Anytime. It's good to be with a woman. You know just where to touch, what to do... I like playing rough, but I know you can't really lay me up like a guy can though if they get too rough..."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 pm

"Hunny, that's one of the reasons I wanted you. No man can ever Stratusfy you...

Trish leans in and fingers Karen's ass a little as she kisses Karen's lips. She then uses her other hand and pulls her in and looks into her eyes as she went faster

"...like I can"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Woman    Free Woman  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Woman
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Shopping Malls-
Jump to: